• Data controller
• Processing purposes
• Data storage period
• Legal grounds for processing data
• Data communication
• transfers International data
• Your rights
• Collection of your data.
Who is the data controller?
Company name: KCR MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY, S.L.
Trade name: KCR MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY
Tax Identification Number (NIF): B-65734444
Postal address: CARRER DELS OFICIS, NAU 3 – 08850 GAVÀ (Barcelona)
Telephone: +34 93 178 59 15
Why is your personal data processed?
At KCR MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY, S.L. we process your data with the following purposes, depending on the reason why you supplied it:
1. To manage the data you supplied directly, at a professional level, to inform you of our products and services, answer your request, petition or query and perform subsequent follow-up.
2. To manage the data you supply when contracting our services, at an organisational, accounting, tax and administrative level, and to inform you about services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest to you.
3. To manage your professional data so you can engage in the different events and activities we organise and which you have authorised in order that we inform you about other activities or events we might organise and which may be of interest to you.
4. To compile, where applicable, a profile on you to offer you our products and services.
How long will your data be stored for?
• Data to manage customer relations, billing and service payments will be stored for the duration of the contract. When the relationship ends, where applicable, data may be stored for the time required by law and through to when any liabilities arising from the contract have prescribed.
• Data concerning the publication of comments on our products shall be kept for the term and advertising campaign of the related products or services, except if you ask for your data to be deleted at any time.
• Data supplied to engage in events and activities shall be kept for the time needed for the purposes described, except if you have opposed the processing of your data or previously cancelled your authorisation.
• Data to send commercial communications and compile commercial profiles on our products or services shall be kept indefinitely unless you ask for the data to be deleted.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
• The legal basis for processing your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual implementation of the service provision concerned.
• The prospective offering of products and services is based on the satisfaction of legitime business interest, consisting of being able to offer our customers the contracting of other products or services to secure customer loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognised by the applicable legal requirements (General Data Protection Regulation) which expressly allows the processing of personal data on this basis with direct marketing purposes.
However, we would remind you that you are entitled to object to the processing of your data by any of the means described in this Policy.
• The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent you awarded and that we sought and which you may withdraw at any time. Withdrawal of consent will never impact contract implementation, but data processing with this purpose made prior to withdrawal will not become unlawful due to withdrawal of consent.
Who receives your data?
Your data will not be assigned to third parties except:
• Financial institutions through which collection and payment management is coordinated.
• Competent public administrations in the cases provided for by law and the purposes defined therein.
Is data transferred to third-party countries?
No, we do not make an international data transfers.
What are your rights when you supply us with your data?
• You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not KCR MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY, S.L. is processing personal data concerning you.
• You have the right to access your personal data and request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where necessary, its erasure when, among other reasons, it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was obtained.
• In certain circumstances, you may request a restriction on the processing of your data, in which case we shall only retain it to exercise or defend a legal claim.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to a specific situation, you may object to the processing of your data. In this case, KCR MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY, S.L. will stop processing the data, except where required by law or to exercise or defend a legal claim.
You may exercise your rights as follows:
− By email, attaching a copy of your ID document to: email@example.com.
− By postal mail, writing to: Carrer dels Oficis, nau 3 – 08850 Gavà (Barcelona) and attaching a photocopy of your ID document.
− At the indicated email and postal mail addresses we will provide you with the forms to complete to exercise your rights.
• If you consented to a specific purpose, you are entitled to withdraw consent at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent prior to withdrawal.
• If you feel your personal data protection rights have been infringed, especially when you obtained no satisfaction in exercising your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection Control Authority via its website: www.agpd.es.
How did we get your data?
• The personal data we process at KCR MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY, S.L. was supplied by you or your legal representative.
• We would remind you not to supply third-party data unless authorised to do so and only if the party has been previously informed.
• No special categories of personal data are processed (i.e., data disclosing your ethnic or racial background, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union membership, genetic information, biometric data aimed at the unequivocal identification of a single individual, information concerning your health, sex life or sexual orientation).