What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, amongst other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or those of your equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognise you.
What type of cookies exist?
There are various types of cookies according to different criteria:
Depending on the time they are enabled:
• Session cookies. This is a type of cookie designed to collect and store data when you long into a website.
• Permanent cookies: This is a type of cookie where data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time defined by the cookie controller.
Depending on ownership:
• First-party cookies. These are the cookies that belong to KCR MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY, S.L.
• Third-party cookies. These are cookies owned by a third party other than KCR MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY, S.L., and which will be the party who processes the collected information.
Depending on their purpose:
• Technical and/or personalisation cookies. These are cookies used to improve the service, locate incidents, recognise users, etc.
• Analysis and/or advertising cookies. These are cookies used to analyse browsing information and provide general or targeted advertising.
Which types of cookies are the most common?
TECHNICAL: These are first-party session cookies to identify, configure and register and are strictly necessary to identify you and provide the services you request. The information obtained from them is processed solely by KCR MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY, S.L.
ANALYSIS: These are cookies which either we or third parties process so we can quantify the number of users and measure and perform a statistical analysis of the use they make of our service. We analyse your browsing of our website in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.
ADVERTISING: These are cookies which either we or third parties process so we can manage any advertising spaces included on our website as efficiently as possible and/or store user behaviour information obtained from ongoing observation. They allow us to know your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to offer you personalised services and/or advertising, analyse system operation, recognise you when you log in, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them as quickly as possible, and analyse and measure site use and activity.
Is your consent needed to implement a cookie?
Your consent is not needed to install technical cookies or ones strictly necessary for information society service provision as expressly sought by the recipient.
For the other cookie types, your consent is needed and can be sought in various ways. In the case of KCR MECHANICAL TECHNOLOGY, S.L., consent will be understood to be awarded if you continue to use the website. You may, however, withdraw consent at any time and disable the cookies.
What sort of cookies does this site use?
Technical cookies: These are cookies created and managed by us alone which allow you to browse our site and use the different options to, for example, identify sessions, customise information and log into restricted areas.
For more information see:
The www.kcrtechnology.es site domain uses the following types of cookies:
|_icl_current_language||Identifies the language you use.
|wpml_referer_url||These cookies are established by the website’s multilingual platform and make it possible to offer you content in the right language.
How to disable cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your computer by changing the browsing settings.
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/windows?os=windows-10
• Safari for iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265